|City, State:||All Boroughs|
Applied Behavioral Interventions (ABI) is a provider of diagnostic evaluations and intensive behavioral health services for individuals with autism spectrum disorders. We are seeking a NYS Licensed Psychologist and/or LCSW-R to conduct assessments to rule out Autism Spectrum Disorder as well as to assess cognitive, adaptive and overall social emotional functioning. Experience using the ADOS-2 (Modules 3 and 4) a plus, as is being bi-lingual.
- Conduct comprehensive diagnostic evaluations for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in pediatric, adolescent, and adult populations
- Conduct testing for difficulties with executive, emotional, social, educational, and behavioral functioning
- Craft plans for care in collaboration with patients and families
- Include family members and supportive significant others in feedback sessions
- Coordinate psychological and ABA services with other service providers
- Participate in staff training, program development, and program evaluation, with emphasis on creating an environment conducive to client’s needs
- Participate in group and individual supervision to ensure fidelity to evidence-based practices
Education: Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology and NY state License
Experience: 1 year of experience in the diagnosis and assessment of ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Familiarity with the following ASD testing materials preferred: ADOS-2, CARS-2, and TABS
- Experience working with pediatric, adolescent, and adult populations
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive individual
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Competitive salary, comprehensive medical and dental benefit plans.
How to apply: Please send cover letter and resume through indeed to Braden Josephson, Ph.D., BCBA-D Recruiting@abisvc.com .