|City, State:||Rhode Island|
Applied Behavioral Interventions (ABI) specializes in providing diagnostic evaluations and intensive home based behavioral health services for individuals with autism spectrum.
We have an immediate opening for talented LMHC/LICSW to join our supervision team! Members of our team have the benefit of creating a schedule that works best for them and their lifestyle.
As part of the position, the LMHC / LICSW will:
- Develop Treatment Plans, including coordinating the scheduling of assessments, renewals, collecting background information (e.g., diagnostic evaluations, IEP, etc.),
- Provide relevant materials to home-based staff, conduct assessments, write treatment goals and objectives, and submitting treatment plans as required for each insurance authorization period.
- Supervise and instruct home-based paraprofessionals on proper implementation of treatment.
- Oversee data collection, ensuring treatment fidelity of each of the client's treatment plan goals, objectives and behavioral protocols
- Collaborate with treatment workers and parents/legal guardians to provide guidance and recommending different activities to help promote generalization of skills
- Complete clinical documentation of all client specific activity on the required due dates
- Must be a LMHC or LICSW
- Must hold a valid Rhode Island license from the Rhode Island Department of Health
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience working with youth with behavioral/mental health challenges and/or developmental disabilities preferred
- Experience in writing measurable treatment goals and objectives and developing descriptive procedures and protocols
Applied Behavioral Interventions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.