Applied Behavioral Interventions strives to be the partner and provider of choice for families in need of Autism related therapies. Historically, we have worked with our network of licensed clinicians and behavioral technicians to provide care in the home and community setting, however, we have recently begun opening therapy centers throughout the New York area. We also recently began expanding outside of New York with the opening of a practice in Rhode Island.
As an organization, we strive to make providing quality service our top priority and to put our patient’s needs first. We are a diverse team of clinicians and professionals focused on elevating the standard of care for the Autism community.
The Community Liaison will work collaboratively with our Senior Community Liaison and will be responsible to help inform community organizations, pediatricians, and daycare providers about home and center-based care (ABA) services as well as develop and maintain referral sources. Our ideal candidate will be well organized, self-motivated, honest, compassionate and possess exceptional interpersonal skills. Candidate must also have access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel regularly throughout the five boroughs and Westchester.
6-18 Month Goals Could Include:
- Drive agency awareness and to support company's mission and growth
- Strengthen existing relationships and build new relationships with relevant healthcare and social service organizations
- Maintain and share knowledge about techniques and clinical services offered at Applied Behavioral Interventions
- Conduct events in the community to become a resource and asset to the community
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of marketing and/or public health or other health related field
- Multilingual a plus
We offer competitive salaries, 401K, health insurance and dental. ABI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.