|Title:||Medical Billing and Collections Coordinator|
Job Title: Medical Billing and Collections Coordinator
Location: Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn
Job Type: Full-time
Applied Behavioral Interventions (ABI) provides diagnostic evaluations and intensive behavioral health services for individuals with developmental delays and autism. Our ideal candidate will be well organized, self-motivated, and work well in a team environment. The position would be located in our Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn office. Our offices are conveniently accessible by public transportation and municipal parking.
- Enter provider submitted billing information into our billing software
- Remit certain billing to applicable agencies
- Responsible for patient collections and patient accounts receivable
- Assist with working accounts receivables, improve performance, and develop internal best practices
- Review provider submitted billing for accuracy and errors
- Assist team with onboarding new providers and credentialing
- Previous experience in medical billing a must. Applied Behavioral Analysis, behavioral health related or Home-based services billing preferred
- Previous experience with patient collections
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, especially with using Excel.
- Knowledge of Central Reach a big plus.
We offer competitive salaries, 401K, health insurance and dental. ABI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.