|Title:||Director of Operations|
Job Title: Director of Operations
Location: Westchester, NY
Applied Behavioral Interventions strives to be the partner and provider of choice for families in need of Autism related therapies. Historically, we have worked with our network of licensed clinicians and behavioral technicians to provide care in the home and community setting, however, we have recently begun opening therapy centers throughout the New York area. We also recently began expanding outside of New York with the opening of a practice in Rhode Island.
As an organization, we strive to make providing quality service our top priority and to put our patient’s needs first. We are a diverse team of clinicians and professionals focused on elevating the standard of care for the Autism community.
The Director of Operations will be responsible to help shape the overall strategy for this service line and manage their team to achieve sustainable growth for the ABI program across New York City and the surrounding areas. Day-to-day responsibilities will include team oversight, revenue and cost management, understanding reimbursement / payor contracts, performance / process improvement, as well as coordinating with our marketing, outreach and recruitment departments. This position is based out of our Westchester office and will require intermittent travel to our other NY locations as well as Rhode Island.
While the broader organization is more than 20 years old, this service line was started within the past 3 years and has grown very quickly. We’re hoping to find someone as excited as we are to build on the existing momentum and help this group reach its potential.
6 – 18 Month Goals Could Include:
- Achieve growth and utilization goals across the existing practices
- Seek out opportunities to gain further efficiency through improving internal processes and procedures
- Work with BCBA / Clinical Director to implement paperless point-of-service clinical documentation as well as develop a plan to track clinical outcomes
- Develop, either through de novo, acquisition, or partnership, two therapy practices in new geographies
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or a related field
- Seven to ten years of related experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or a related field
- Experience managing a diverse and highly motivated team
We offer competitive salaries, 401K, health insurance and dental. ABI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.