|Title:||RI Lead Therapist|
|City, State:||Rhode Island|
Applied Behavioral Interventions (ABI) specializes in providing diagnostic evaluations and intensive behavioral health services for individuals with autism spectrum.
The ABA Lead Therapist is responsible for maintaining the integrity of services provided. This includes Treatment Plan implementation, preparing instructional materials, assisting treatment worker and families with carrying out specified treatment plan, participating in the development of instructional strategies to meet expected treatment goals and assisting in the maintenance of program data for mandatory reporting.
Provide emergency coverage as a home-based treatment worker when necessary carrying out direct one-on-one teaching trials with the client and family in the home/community under the supervision of a case supervisor
Directly observe client, oversee data collection and ensure treatment fidelity of each of the client's treatment plan goals and objectives and behavioral protocols
Assist with the development and updating of instructional materials, assessments, behavior plans, individualized curriculum and programming under the supervision of a Clinical Supervisor/Behavior Analyst
Schedule families for assessment and treatment
- Associate's degree in human services (i.e., psychology, counseling, child development, education, nursing, etc.) related field preferred; or at least 2 years of supervised experience working with children with special health care needs; or at least 6-12 consecutive months of employment as a Home-Based Worker in an ABA Program
- Successfully pass a Board of Criminal Identification (BCI) and Child Abuse and Neglect Tracking System (CANTS) screenings
- Effective communication and collaboration skills for effective functioning within a team setting
- Current driver’s license and valid vehicle registration and insurance
- Schedule flexibility and travel ability for home-based services
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Motivated with a proven ability to build and work collaboratively and independently in a team-oriented environment
- Strong ability to prioritize, organize, manage time, and communicate verbally and in writing
- Self-starter; can be depended on to complete a task under minimal supervision
Applied Behavioral Interventions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.